Winter care for your fifth wheel
As winter quickly approaches, caravanners need to begin to prepare for the hard cold winter months. Winterization is the process of preparing our caravan. No matter where you decide to store your caravan for winter, there are plenty of things you can do to ensure your caravan is in good working order come spring.
- Where to store your caravan for winter
- Preparing your interior for winter
- Ensuring the exterior is prepared for the cold evenings
- Water pipe drain down
- Gas and Electrical safety for your caravan
- Covering up your caravan for the winter season
- It even includes top tips to consider when you’re on your final holiday trip of the year
In early March, give everything the once-over and check that all the water, gas and electric systems are fully functional, so that when the first warm weekend of spring arrives, you’re ready to make the most of it.